Latest version: 1.4.67
Requires Android: 1.6 and up
Number of downloads: 58116
Do you have what it takes to take care of your very own alien pet?! Feed it, clean it, play with it and watch it grow up while leveling up and unlocking different wallpapers and outfits to satisfy your unique taste. How will YOU customize your POU?
* Feed and take care of Pou, and watch it grow!
* Play Games in the Game Room and collect Coins!
* Experiment with Potions at the Lab!
* Customize Pou's appearance!
* Try out new Outfits, Hats and Eyeglasses!
* Customize each room's Wallpaper!
* Unlock Achievements and Special items!
* Visit and play with your friends!
* Talk to Pou and listen back!
We're always li
- Overall Growth Progression – As your alien pet, Pou starts off very small. Even though it might take a while to level him up, it does increment. You can also customize him with different costumes and accessories – definitely something that young audiences would love (the kid friendly environment and the kid friendly accessories)
- Minigames – The minigames are your conventional app store addicting games that have been a hit previously. They obviously take influence of existing games but still offer gameplay and replay to the player.
- Meta Game – The meta game here is to take care of your Pou – simply by washing it, feeding it, etc. Basic actions that your Pou will appreciate overtime. The accessories that you unlock are also pretty cool and they persist over time.
Get the latest apk file (version 1.4.67)
What's new in version 1.4.67
Police Outfit & Hat!
Cheaper Outfits & Hats!
Ghost Halloween Outfit!
Witch Dress Outfit!
Witch Hat Colors!
Game: Connect 2!
Pou & Pet: Mask!
Game: Beach Volley + PvP!
Hats: Head Bows & Crowns!
Outside: Garage: Skateboard!
Game: Food Swap!
Outfits: Football Jerseys!
Pou Stickers: Countries!
Sorry for late updates, we're working on something BIG!
Choose an older version or a different api level
In the same category
More from developer
From now on, TorrApk gives you the possibility to independently manage your apps... (continue)