LINE: Free Calls & Messages - APK for Android
Latest APK file version: 7.0.1
Requires Android: 4.0.3 and up
Number of downloads: 18788
Category: Social & Communication
LINE reshapes communication around the globe, bringing you closer to your family, friends, and loved ones—for free. With voice and video calls, messages, and a limitless variety of exciting stickers, you’ll be able to express yourself in ways that you’ve never thought possible. With over 600 million users worldwide, LINE’s constantly expanding platform will continue to provide exciting new experiences and convenience.
▷ LINE’s New Features
- Make Group Calls with 200 People
Try our group call feature with members in chats.
- Keep Your Things Close with Keep
Store messages, photos, and videos in Keep and share them easil
As an avid user of many social apps – WhatsApp, GroupMe, Hangouts and more, LINE definitely stands out. With my busy schedule, I’m able to make hassle-free calls around the country to my extended family.
- Usability – The app has been programmed very well. Within the first week of using it, I’m able to get straight to calling without any confusion or delays. The user interface is responsive and has a very unique style to it.
- Battery Savings – I’ve noticed LINE considers your battery life when talking to others. Screen dims and everything. I hardly lose battery life when I’m on the phone for long periods of time.
- Entertainment Value – I’m definitely very pleased with the way they have integrated their stickers into this app. Allows for some very unique, yet interesting conversations at the workplace. And yes, sometimes I do get a chuckle out of a few of them.
- Group Messaging – This feature is always on the top of my list on any calling / messaging app. If the app does not support group messaging with all of my friends, then it’s out. But LINE supports this feature of group messaging, and they do it well. Instantly receive and send messages to all of my friends. I believe the last group message I was with had about 43 people in it – it was chaos, but great!
- Call Length – LINE handles long calls very well. I found myself on a video call for about 2 hours with no stuttering or lag. A staggering difference from previous apps I’ve used, like Skype.
- Call Audio / Video quality – Very solid in these categories. I started to use my calls with a separate microphone, but the app does noise cancellation so well on the mic, that I don’t even need to worry about where I’m at when I’m calling someone.
Download the latest apk file (version 7.0.1)
What's new in version 7.0.1
・ You can now send photos and videos at the same time.
・ It's now possible to send up to 5 videos at once.
・ Profile videos now play on Timeline.