QuickPic Gallery - APK for Android
Latest APK file version: 22.214.171.1245
Requires Android: 2.3 and up
Number of downloads: 9653
Fast, light and modern! Loved by over 10 million users, with an overall rating of 4.6, QuickPic is ideally the best alternative gallery app designed for managing your beloved photos. It’s significantly smaller than other gallery apps, but packs more power than any of them.
ANDROIDPIT: One of the best free Android apps of 2015
UltraLinx: Arguably the best gallery app for Android
Life Hacker: QuickPic is our favorite gallery replacement
Material Design: Colorful themes and modern design, transparent layered and immersive user interface.
- Videos and Gifs! – This was pretty unexpected, usually you can’t play a gif in your standard camera gallery app viewer. Usually you have to view these on a web browser or separate app. However with QuickPic, it allows you to view videos and gifs straight out of the app. Really simple.
- Privacy – We thought this was really cool, the app allows you to set privacy controls for all your photos – something that could potentially save a lot of awkward moments from happening. In general, privacy is good and we really liked how it was implemented in this app. A must for modern day picture apps.
- Transfer Files over Wifi – Another feature that the staff loved here. We were able to transfer all of our photos to our computer and /or mobile device within the app itself. No extra server hosting or special setup, this feature just simply worked out of the box.
- Optimization on Multiple Devices – With tablets growing as well as mobile devices being big already, having optimization and scalability between different sized devices are critical in this day and age. With all of our tablets and mobile devices, we noticed that QuickPick scaled quite nicely with every device. If it was in landscape or portrait mode, it worked well.
Download APK (Latest apk file version: 126.96.36.1995)
What's new in version 188.8.131.525
1. Added Cloud Album function. Automatically categorize photos according to your local albums.
2. App enhancements and bug fixes